Marbled is one of our newest prints for teams and competitive swimmers, wavy lines and off-tone colors make this suit easy to wear on the blocks. and Available in multiple colors as well as Challenge Back, Light Drop Back, Mens Brief and Jammers.
Light Drop Back Features:
- Thin upper straps, wider in middle back for added coverage and support where you need it most
- More conservative back coverage compared to challenge back
- Full frontal lining
- Medium height leg cut for excellent range of motion
- Made with MaxLife Eco, arena's most advanced fabric in a new sustainable version
- Maximum resistance to chlorinated water that resists fading, superior durability
- Quick drying, 50+ UV protective
- New Eco version made from 50% recycled polyester (from PET bottles), reducing CO2 and saving water
- Premium fabric made in Italy
Extended Youth Sizing: If your measurements are close to or exceed the upper size range available in our youth sizes, we suggest that you also look at our smaller adult sizing (22–28) of this training style. These smaller sizes are designed and sized with the smaller swimmer silhouette in mind. To ensure a proper fitting suit please refer to the size charts for this style and take key body measurements.
Developed with high chlorine resistance to handle numerous swim sessions.
Leg opening sits at the middle of hips for comfortable coverage and ease of movement.
Light drop back
Streamlined athletic back design with a keyhole cutout and supportive skinny racerback straps for unrestricted movement.
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
HAND WASH ONLY
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT MACHINE DRY
DO NOT IRON