PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE
The 50th anniversary collection references arena’s iconic style with a modern aesthetic that provides a window into the past with a focus on the future. Inspired by the brand’s original 3-diamond logo, the collection draws on trends from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s, merging this iconic heritage style with modern fabrics and contemporary silhouettes. This collection honors the past while embracing a new era of arena.
GOLD, ORANGE AND BLACK
Gold representing our accomplishments throughout the years, orange our iconic legacy, and black capturing our strength and timeless style. The dramatic color palette of the 50th Anniversary Collection celebrates arena’s tradition of medals, history, and strength.
Powerskin Carbon Air2
Powerskin Carbon-AIR² is back in our 50th Anniversary Limited edition collection. We tweaked the construction of this Jammer tech suit for ultimate flexibility and unified hydrodynamics. This lightweight kneeskin is integrated with horizontal bands of carbon fiber that lock down on muscles for enhanced support and control. Engineered for powerful performance and long-lasting comfort while competing, Carbon-AIR² takes racing to the next level.
- Single piece seamless fabric design
- 3-piece lining provides maximum flexibility
- Lightweight construction ensures range of motion
- Carbon fiber bands lock down and support muscles
Engineered for powerful performance and long-lasting comfort while competing, Carbon-AIR² takes racing to the next level.FINA APPROVED Fit Guidance:
- We recommend 1-2 sizes down from training suit size. If in between sizes, go with the smaller size.
- Fit questions? Call our expert Customer Service team at our Portland, OR headquarters: 1-888-902-7362, or email:
- See our size chart for specific guidance on body measurements.
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
HAND WASH ONLY
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT MACHINE DRY
DO NOT IRON