PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE
The 50th anniversary collection references arena’s iconic style with a modern aesthetic that provides a window into the past with a focus on the future. Inspired by the brand’s original 3-diamond logo, the collection draws on trends from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s, merging this iconic heritage style with modern fabrics and contemporary silhouettes. This collection honors the past while embracing a new era of arena.
GOLD, ORANGE AND BLACK
Gold representing our accomplishments throughout the years, orange our iconic legacy, and black capturing our strength and timeless style. The dramatic color palette of the 50th Anniversary Collection celebrates arena’s tradition of medals, history, and strength.
Powerskin Carbon Core FX
The Carbon Core FX returns.
Feel The Power – The Carbon Core FX is our most compressive race suit, with a locked-in feel and strong all over compression.
If you liked the Carbon Flex and Carbon Flex VX, you will love the Carbon Core FX. Offering a tight feel and exceptional core support. Increased lining provides more compression while double-taping down the back offers better body position.Fit Guidance:
- We recommend to start with your training suit size and order the Core FX one size smaller.
- Fit questions? Call our expert Customer Service team at our Portland, OR headquarters: 1-888-902-7362, or email: customerserviceUSA@arenawaterinstinct.com
- See our size chart for specific guidance on body measurements.
- Carbon Fiber Technology to deliver the perfect combination of power, flexibility, and durability
- Carbon Cage technology for long-lasting muscle compression
- Twin-taping along the legs lift and assist the body in staying high and horizontal in the water
- Internal taping and lining keeps your core supported and stable
- Slim opening designed in the lining offers optimized upper body mobility
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
HAND WASH ONLY
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT MACHINE DRY
DO NOT IRON