POWER THROUGH YOUR NEXT GOAL
Meet the new Powerskin Thunder: the wetsuit designed to provide the best mix of buoyancy, flexibility, thermal protection and comfort.
The Powerskin Thunder wetsuit was conceived in an effort to understand the essence of what open water swimming beginners need from a wetsuit. We utilized our proven legacy and experience in the sport to provide the newcomer with a clear-cut solution to their racing needs.
- Varied thickness provides comfort and warmth without compromising flexibility
- Double stitched and bonded seems provide superb durability
- Half stitched seems ensure neoprene is completely waterproof
- Zero chafe collar ensure comfort during long swims
- Approved by FINA, World Triathlon, WTC, and USAT
Yamamoto Neoprene: The Powerskin Thunder wetsuits are made entirely of Yamamoto Limestone neoprene, a durable, lightweight and high-performance material.
- Extremely low water absorption rate when submerged
- Wetsuit remains light weight regardless of environment
- Provides Excellent Buoyancy and heat retention
Thinner Yamamoto neoprene along the arms increases flexibility and movement
Flexible fit thanks to improved tailoring and neoprene quality
The upper chest and legs receive a 3mm thick layer for a comprehensive thermal protection
In order to ensure that your Arena product provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet product in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet item in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
HAND WASH ONLY
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT MACHINE DRY
DO NOT IRON