- FINA Approved
POWERSKIN Carbon Duo Top - Open Back
Suit up for the future of women’s competitive swimming with Carbon Duo. Designed for the female body, this racing swimsuit features a hydrodynamic one-piece and jammers. Carbon Duo’s two-part construction makes it much easier to put on and pull over the hips. You can choose different top and bottom sizes for personalized fit and compression. Patent Pending.
The Carbon Duo One-piece is cut from a fine-grade shell fabric with a carbon band structure for compression and easy movement. Inside the top is lined with a carbon cage textile that compresses over-extended muscles. With smart stretch straps and an open back, experience less pressure on your shoulders. This design also enhances flexibility, especially on turns. Embellished with our moniker in a contrasting color.
For the full benefits of this women’s tech suit, wear the Carbon Duo One-piece and Jammers together.Fit Guidance:
- We recommend same size as training suit.
- Fit questions? Call our expert Customer Service team at our Portland, OR headquarters: 1-888-902-7362, or email:
- See our size chart for specific guidance on body measurements.
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
HAND WASH ONLY
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT MACHINE DRY
DO NOT IRON
No woman is the same, so why should our race suits be? Don't compromise on comfort or compression. Find your perfect fit.