Created for precision and hydrodynamic performance in the water.
60% Recycled fabric
Innovative textile made partially with recycled materials.
Fabric joined side by side with flat stitching for zero bulk.
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
HAND WASH ONLY
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT MACHINE DRY
DO NOT IRON
Women's Powerskin ST Next Open back
60% of the yarns in the fabric composition were sourced from pre and post-consumer waste that would otherwise end up in a landfill.
The improved fabric construction makes the ST NEXT 20% lighter while providing an increased range of motion.
Reinforced shoulder straps and enhanced fabric elasticity ensure the ST NEXT is both comfortable and compressive.
FINA is the world governing body for aquatic sports. FINA approved swimwear must be used at FINA events.
HIGH PERFORMANCE FOR ALL
Enhanced core support, body lift, and stability help swimmers maintain optimum form in the water. From beginners to world class champions, the POWERSKIN ST NEXT performs powerfully for athletes of every level at an incredible value.
SUPERIOR SUPPORT AND COMPRESSION
Additional lining brings technical improvements to the ST range. Incorporated into the top front of both the open back and jammer and extending down the back of the leg, the new lining provides greater muscle compression in targeted areas.
REINFORCED SHOULDER STRAP
The ST NEXT’s shoulder structure features a new design with extra reinforcement in the center strap. Bolstered by the shell fabric and durable lining, the shoulder strap provides greater support in the shoulders and upper back, enhances the overall fit and feel of the suit, and adds an extra level of durability.
EASY ON AND OFF
The upgraded fabric of ST NEXT has improved elasticity, which makes it easier and quicker to get on and off than other racing suits, while still providing good, targeted compression.
THE NEXT GENERATION HAS NEVER BEEN GREATER
1. Reinforced shoulder strap for better comfort and durability
2. Longer-lasting compression and greater support on core and legs
3. Extra-flexible knitted fabric for high-level performance
4. Lower water absorption for a suit that feels 20% lighter
5. Ergonomic construction with low profile seams for perfect fit
6. Over 60% of the fabric is made of recycled yarns
WOMEN’S RACE SUITS SIZE GUIDE
|AFULL BUST (cm)||78-84||84-89||89-94||94-98||98-102||102-106||106-108|
|DTORSO LOOP (cm)||136-143||146-153||156-163||166-173||171-178||176-183||181-186|