This revolutionary CARBON sleeveless triwetsuit is designed to dominate on race day. We combined two highly advanced materials to make the ultimate design. Yamamoto Aerodome neoprene panels integrated with our carbon cage fabric technology on the inside layer for advanced buoyancy and unparalleled core stability. The rear zip fastening is easy to grasp for quick removal and no lost time at transitions.
- Sleeveless: Better for warmer water as arms are not covered. Less buoyancy but stroke will likely feel more natural
- Nylon bonded to neoprene
- Multi thickness for maximum buoyancy and optimal freedom of movement
- Extra thin neoprene for freedom of movement
- Evenly distributed buoyancy on legs
- Yamamoto Aerodome
- Aerodome panels lined with carbon fabric for core stability
- External coating for reduced drag
Size & Fit:
Getting into any dry wetsuit is a challenge. Once you get zipped in, ask yourself these questions:
- Is there extra room in your knees, shoulders, or torso?
- Is lifting your head over your arms and moving your shoulders difficult?
- Is it difficult to crouch down and move your arms?
If the answer to one or more of these questions is yes, then your wetsuit is not a good fit. Should feel like a second skin but not restrict movement.