Constructed of neoprene bonded to nylon and an internal layer laminated with stretch fabric, this triathlon wetsuit design delivers boosted buoyancy with strategic chest and back panels.
Coated with polyurethane to cut down on drag. The reverse zipper facilitates quick exits and fast transitions. Swim with total flexibility in this sleeveless model.
- Sleeveless: Better for warmer water as arms are not covered. Less buoyancy but stroke will likely feel more natural
- Nylon bonded to neoprene
- Multi thickness for maximum buoyancy and optimal freedom of movement
- Functional cuts for freedom of movement
- Panels on legs for maximum buoyancy
- External coating for reduced drag
Size & Fit:
Getting into any dry wetsuit is a challenge. Once you get zipped in, ask yourself these questions:
- Is there extra room in your knees, shoulders, or torso?
- Is lifting your head over your arms and moving your shoulders difficult?
- Is it difficult to crouch down and move your arms?
If the answer to one or more of these questions is yes, then your wetsuit is not a good fit. Should feel like a second skin but not restrict movement.