Women's SAMs CARBON Triwetsuit
By playing with the color/contrast and size/shape of the suit’s design, the aim is to deter the shark by making the swimmer appear less desirable (or even dangerous) to attack as possible food.
- Nylon bonded to neoprene
- Long sleeve: More buoyant and coverage for warmth but will change your stroke due to the buoyancy we recommend practicing before racing in a full sleeve wetsuit
- Multi thickness for maximum buoyancy and optimal freedom of movement
- Extra thin neoprene for freedom of movement
- Evenly distributed buoyancy on legs
- Yamamoto Aerodome
- Aerodome panels lined with carbon fabric for core stability
- Shark attack mitigation systems. Scientifically researched shark deterrent technology
- External coating for reduced drag
Size & Fit:
Getting into any dry wetsuit is a challenge. Once you get zipped in, ask yourself these questions:
- Is there extra room in your knees, shoulders, or torso?
- Is lifting your head over your arms and moving your shoulders difficult?
- Is it difficult to crouch down and move your arms?
If the answer to one or more of these questions is yes, then your wetsuit is not a good fit. Should feel like a second skin but not restrict movement.
* WARNING: all sharks are dangerous unpredictable creatures and water-based activities in the presence of sharks is inherently dangerous. SAMS technology cannot guarantee prevention of possible shark attack. If you should see a shark, we recommend leaving the water immediately.
In order to ensure that your Arena product provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet product in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet item in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
HAND WASH ONLY
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT MACHINE DRY
DO NOT IRON
SAMS Carbon Wetsuit
Using scientifically researched 'Shark Attack Mitigation System Technology' (SAMS), this wetsuit not only reduces your risk of a shark attack, but also offers unparalleled core stability and maximum freedom of movement.