In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
HAND WASH ONLY
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT MACHINE DRY
DO NOT IRON
POWERSKIN R-EVO+ Open Water Suit - Closed Back
Choosing your Powerskin Race Suit
Find the perfect arena race suit to swim your fastest this season. This quick video walks you through the technology, fit recommendations, and features of our Powerskin Racing series. Discover what unique balance of comfort and compression is right for you and provides some quick tips on how to figure out your size.