PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE
The 50th anniversary collection references arena’s iconic style with a modern aesthetic that provides a window into the past with a focus on the future. Inspired by the brand’s original 3-diamond logo, the collection draws on trends from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s, merging this iconic heritage style with modern fabrics and contemporary silhouettes. This collection honors the past while embracing a new era of arena.
GOLD, ORANGE AND BLACK
Gold representing our accomplishments throughout the years, orange our iconic legacy, and black capturing our strength and timeless style. The dramatic color palette of the 50th Anniversary Collection celebrates arena’s tradition of medals, history, and strength.
The 50th Anniversary Evo Beach Boxers feature a solid black design that changes to a logo print when wet. Ideal for swimming, leisure and sports activities in the pool or at the beach, this high-tech design is inspired by arena's fifty years of passion for water sports.
Evo Beach Boxer Features:
- 16.3" outseam length
- 4-way stretch fabric ensures mobility on land and in water
- Soft and quick-drying design
- Zipped back pocket keeps small personal items secure
- Mesh anti-chafe inner brief ensures comfort
- Smart lock drawcord provides an adjustable fit
92% recycled fabric
Responsibly-sourced textiles made with recycled materials for a reduced environmental impact.
arena creates exclusive collections and unique designs each season.
Fabric technology that speeds up drying time and prevents post-activity chills.
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
HAND WASH ONLY
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT MACHINE DRY
DO NOT IRON