PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE
The 50th anniversary collection references arena’s iconic style with a modern aesthetic that provides a window into the past with a focus on the future. Inspired by the brand’s original 3-diamond logo, the collection draws on trends from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s, merging this iconic heritage style with modern fabrics and contemporary silhouettes. This collection honors the past while embracing a new era of arena.
GOLD, ORANGE AND BLACK
Gold representing our accomplishments throughout the years, orange our iconic legacy, and black capturing our strength and timeless style. The dramatic color palette of the 50th Anniversary Collection celebrates arena’s tradition of medals, history, and strength.
The arena 50th Anniversary Super Fly Back One Piece is ideal for both competitive and regular swimmers who swim frequently in the pool. This design features a motif inspired by the original 1973 logo in celebration of arena's fifty years of passion for water sports.
Super Fly Back Features:
- Thin straps provide support
- Contemporary cutout back style
- Full frontal lining provides additonal comfort
- High leg cut ensures range of motion
- Maxlife fabric enhances durability
- Made with MaxLife Eco, arena's most advanced fabric in a new sustainable version
- Maximum resistance to chlorinated water that resists fading, superior durability
- Quick drying, 50+ UV protective
- New Eco version made from 50% recycled polyester (from PET bottles), reducing CO2 and saving water
- Premium fabric made in Italy
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
HAND WASH ONLY
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT MACHINE DRY
DO NOT IRON