Part of the 2023 Breast Cancer Awareness collection. Designed to celebrate, honor, remember, and pay tribute to all that have been effected by Breast Cancer in their lives, while simultaneously recognizing the importance of early detection and access to timely, high-quality care for all impacted by this disease.
50% of the profits on all sales of the collection go to the Keep A Breast Foundation (www.keep-a-breast.org). Started in 2005 by Shaney Jo Darden and friend Mona Mukherjea-Gehrig, Keep A Breast’s mission is to reduce breast cancer risk and its impact globally through art, education, prevention, and action.
- 2.75 in side length
- Comfortable front lining
- Adjustable drawstring ensures perfect fit
- MaxLife Fabric enhances durability
- Made with MaxLife Eco, arena's most advanced fabric in a new sustainable version
- Maximum resistance to chlorinated water that resists fading, superior durability
- Quick drying, 50+ UV protective
- New Eco version made from 50% recycled polyester (from PET bottles), reducing CO2 and saving water
- Premium fabric made in Italy
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
HAND WASH ONLY
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT MACHINE DRY
DO NOT IRON