Introducing your newest ally in the water: The Aquaforce Wave Cap.
Featuring an iconic wave design and advanced texture, the Aquaforce Wave is the world’s fastest FINA-approved racing cap designed specifically to lower leading-edge drag and total body hydrodynamic resistance.
When considering the importance of hydrodynamics and drag in swim performance, many elite swimmers recognize the importance and benefits of the technical racing suit. With the head as the leading-edge of a swimmer’s streamline position, and typically the first part of the body to enter the water, the swimming cap also plays a critical role in total body drag - especially in the glide phases of competition: at the start, finish, and through each turn.
- World’s fastest FINA-approved racing cap, the only cap utilizing arena’s proprietary wave structure designed to significantly reduce drag and hydrodynamic resistance.
- Raised silicone “waves” and a rough micro-structure on the external cap surface work together to trap a thin layer of water on the surface and reduce surface drag (water flows more efficiently on water than on silicone)
- Premium soft-silicone construction prevents wrinkles and provides maximum adhesion.
- A thick silicone band is engineered into the cap opening – ensuring the cap’s stability and eliminating the need to double-cap.
Material + Fit
Silicon is a soft and hardwearing material that provides outstanding protection against chlorine. This swim cap fits extremely tightly with a high degree of compression while, at the same time, feeling extremely comfortable to wear. Available in two sizes for the perfect fit.
Make your swim cap last even longer by rinsing it in running water after use and leaving it to dry well away from radiators and other heat sources.
In order to ensure that your Arena product provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet product in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet item in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
Aquaforce Wave Cap
MEET YOUR NEW ALLY IN WATER
World’s fastest FINA-approved racing cap, the only one with the wave structure reducing significantly the drag.
Rough micro-structure traps a layer of water to reduce surface drag (water flows more efficiently on water than on silicone)
Dome cap made of premium soft silicone preventing wrinkles and providing the maximum adhesion.
Thicker silicone band to prevent the cap from slipping off – no need to double-cap!
« Last but not least, the wave cap won’t come up on your head. Some other racing caps tend to slip up sometimes, creating drag on the crown. I’ve been even using this cap for a few shorter workouts and it won’t move.»