- FINA Approved
Air2 Jammer - assorted logo colors, NOT NCAA/High School compliant
IMPORTANT: these suits feature a larger global logo which is NOT NCAA or High School competition compliant. It IS compliant for USA Swimming and FINA competition. Do not use for NCAA or High School competition or risk disqualification.
Powerskin Carbon-AIR² is our brand new racing design. We tweaked the construction of this men’s jammer tech suit for ultimate flexibility and unified hydrodynamics. The exterior shell is made with a single piece of fabric for zero stitching, 100% comfort and drag-free speed. Inside the new 3-piece lining design lets your body stretch even further for total range of motion. This lightweight jammer is integrated with horizontal bands of carbon fiber that lock down on muscles for enhanced support and control. Engineered for powerful performance and long-lasting comfort while competing, Carbon-AIR² takes racing to the next level.Fit Guidance:
- We recommend 1-2 sizes down from training suit size. If in between sizes, go with the smaller size.
- Fit questions? Call our expert Customer Service team at our Portland, OR headquarters: 1-888-902-7362, or email: customerserviceUSA@arenasport.com
- See our size chart for specific guidance on body measurements.
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
HAND WASH ONLY
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT MACHINE DRY
DO NOT IRON