How to use Swipe:
- When goggles become foggy, activate the revolutionary Swipe anti-fog protective film by gently swiping the inner lenses five times with your fingertip while the goggles are in the water.
- Hard polycarbonate lens
- 5 piece adjustable nose bridges: If goggles aren't fitting correctly, try changing out the adjustable nose bridge for better fit and lens gasket placement
- Dual adjustable silicone strap
- Constructed from ultra-premium Japanese TPE
- Available with mirrored or non-mirrored lenses.
Cobra Core Swipe Goggle
ARENA COBRA CORE SWIPE
Frame designed to reduce the water drag
INTERCHANGEABLE NOSE BRIDGE
Nose piece available in 5 different sizes for best fitting
Designed for enhanced lateral vision
Exclusive anti-fog protection that can be reactivated with a simple swipe to last 10 times longer
Wide vision and maximum comfort at top speed. Now featuring the best anti-fog technology available, that can be reactivated with a simple gesture and 10 times more durable.
FOR COMPETITIVE SWIMMERS
Goggles for professional swimmers are designed with performance in mind,delivering greater stability, a super tight fit and an hydrodynamic design. Competitive swimmers use them both in training sessions and for racing events.
High-performance lenses made from polycarbonate, which is durable and impact-resistant with superior optical clarity.
PANORAMIC WIDE LENSES
provide more space for the eyelashes and more freedom in the temple area, for maximum comfort even during your hardest training sessions.
facilitates optimum fit through ability to apply tension on different areas of the head.
Low profile goggles designed for a tight fit in the eye socket, prioritizing hydrodynamics and stability.
JAPANESE RUBBER SEALS
The most technological seals in terms of softness, elasticity, adaptability to any facial profile and durability.