- FINA Approved
Powerskin Carbon Glide Bishamon Jammer
Introducing the arena Bishamon collection. Inspired by historic symbols in Japanese culture, arena has designed this exclusive collection to celebrate 2021 and the most prestigious event in competitive swimming. Symbolizing the Bishamon warrior’s expression and pattern of his armor, the unique design elements found in the Bishamon collection represent longevity and good fortune with a singular ultimate goal: victory. .
The Perfect Balance Of Comfort And Compression: Feel The Glide.
The Powerskin Carbon Glide Jammer is designed to maximize your sense of speed and mobility. All while never having to choose between comfort or compression; you can finally have both.Fit Guidance:
- We recommend to start with your training suit size and order the Glide one size smaller.
- Fit questions? Call our expert Customer Service team at our Portland, OR headquarters: 1-888-902-7362, or email: customerserviceUSA@arenawaterinstinct.com
- See our size chart for specific guidance on body measurements.
- Carbon Fiber Technology to deliver the perfect combination of power, flexibility, and durability
- Carbon Micro Cage technology strategically covers lower body muscle groups with compact carbon fiber grid giving you compression where it matters most
- Ultra-light Hydroglide technology surrounds upper-body minimizing drag and turbulence
- Unique internal taping instantly activates and interconnects major muscle groups
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
HAND WASH ONLY
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT MACHINE DRY
DO NOT IRON