- FINA Approved
POWERSKIN R-EVO Brief Junior
FEATURES & BENEFITS
ADVANCED HYDRODYNAMICS: Our POWERSKIN R-EVO ultra-lightweight fabric is so comfortable, it feels like a second skin….but don’t be fooled. The R-EVO’s ultra-fine threads and high-density weave combine to deliver excellent compression while dramatically reducing water absorption, therefore reducing surface drag and delivering streamlined hydrodynamics.
EASY TO GET ON: The POWERSKIN R-EVO Junior Brief stitched construction provides exceptional multi-directional stretch properties of the R-EVO woven fabric, combine to deliver a suit that is one of the easiest-to-wear classic silhouette competition suit we’ve ever produced.
Meets USA Swimming competition compliant regulations for 12 and under age group.
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
HAND WASH ONLY
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT MACHINE DRY
DO NOT IRON