- FINA Approved
POWERSKIN Carbon-AIR² - Closed Back
Powerskin Carbon-AIR² is our brand new racing design. We tweaked the construction of this women’s closed-back tech suit for ultimate flexibility and unified hydrodynamics. The exterior shell is made with a single piece of fabric for zero stitching, 100% comfort and drag-free speed. Inside the new 3-piece lining design lets your body stretch even further for total range of motion. This lightweight kneeskin is integrated with horizontal bands of carbon fiber that lock down on muscles for enhanced support and control. Engineered for powerful performance and long-lasting comfort while competing, Carbon-AIR² takes racing to the next level.Fit Guidance:
- We recommend 1-2 sizes down from training suit size. If in between sizes, go with the smaller size.
- Fit questions? Call our expert Customer Service team at our Portland, OR headquarters: 1-888-902-7362, or email:
- See our size chart for specific guidance on body measurements.
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
HAND WASH ONLY
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT MACHINE DRY
DO NOT IRON
Powerskin Carbon Air²
The new Carbon Air² is made from a one-piece construction, offering less drag and better glide. Providing a second skin feel, the new Carbon Air² is lighter than before, offering more comfort & increased freedom if movement.