- FINA Approved
POWERSKIN Carbon-Air LTD Edition 2018 - Open Back
While popular for breaking records in the pool, it’s winning over swimmers for being easy to put on. Don’t have 40 minutes to spend in the locker room before your race? One Rio 2016 sprinter clocked her suit up time in the Carbon Air at five minutes flat!
On Fit: Swimmers looking for maximum comfort and a familiar fit, start here. Stay with your practice suit size for the most flexible fit or size down one size for enhanced compression.
Available in closed and open back.
Carbon Air Technology: LEARN MORE
• Most customers go down one size from their training suit size
• If you’ve ordered multiple sizes, try the biggest one first
• If you can’t get it on, it’s too small
• If it has ripples and gaps, it’s too big
Compression Level Rating: 3 (1 - least compression | 5 - most compression offered)
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
HAND WASH ONLY
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT MACHINE DRY
DO NOT IRON