Design + Fit:
The Super Fly Back silhouette features thin straps, full front lining and one of our most open-back designs from our 1-piece training suits. The wide open back and thin strap design allows for maximum movement throughout the upper to mid-shoulders areas of the back. The Super Fly is designed with the swimmer looking for the optimizing contact with the water for the uitimate water feel and highest amount of flexibility of the shoulders to optimize the power output.
arena’s most advanced and longest-lasting fabric, 100% Polyester MaxLife suits are designed to deliver maximum comfort, range of motion, and chlorine resistance for the most demanding competitive swimmers, while maintaining superior softness, durability, and performance all season.
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
HAND WASH ONLY
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT MACHINE DRY
DO NOT IRON