The Flex VX combines arena's patented V-Flex construction - designed with revolutionary placement of seams to provide maximum range of motion - with POWERSKIN Intelligent Compression and Power Return Construction technologies for optimized performance.
The fit has been improved to provide more room around the thighs and the hips, while maintaining that locked-in feel and streamlined hydrodynamics. Stay at your current training suit size for fitting into this one.
• Most customers find this true to their training suit size
• If you’ve ordered multiple sizes, try the biggest one first
• If you can’t get it on, it’s too small
• If it has ripples and gaps, it’s too big
Compression Level Rating: 5 (1 - least compression | 5 - most compression offered)
In order to ensure that your product provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- wash at least once, alone, at the recommended temperature before use;
- do not leave to soak;
- when machine washing, use a delicate programme;
- use detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- do not use bleach and/or fabric softener;
- wash separately from dark or contrasting coloured clothes;
- air-dry hung up and away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
WASH AT THE RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT MACHINE DRY
IRON AT LOW TEMPERATURE
POWERSKIN Carbon Flex VX - Jammer
Choosing your Powerskin Race Suit
Find the perfect arena race suit to swim your fastest this season. This quick video walks you through the technology, fit recommendations, and features of our Powerskin Racing series. Discover what unique balance of comfort and compression is right for you and provides some quick tips on how to figure out your size.