Our women’s Carbon Speedsuit is designed for triathlon races. Whether wetsuits aren’t allowed for your event or you just prefer to go neoprene-free while swimming, this speedsuit is engineered to improve your position and performance in the water. Our carbon cage fabric gives you an edge by compressing and supporting your muscles across long distances. The water-repellent surface and the streamlined bonded seams increase speed with better glide and reduced drag. Wear this innovative sleeveless design over a traditional trisuit. Fitted with an easy-to-use rear zip for quick removal when racing.
52% Polyamide 47% Elastane 1% Carbon Fiber
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
HAND WASH ONLY
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT MACHINE DRY
DO NOT IRON
Women's rear zip Triathlon Carbon Speedsuit
Muscle compression Hydrodynamic Reduced chafing
From €180.00 €280.00