Made with at least 50% recycled polyester, MaxLife Eco is a responsibly-sourced fabric. Subjected to over 200 hours of testing, this textile offers maximum chlorine resilience so you can be sure your kid’s swimsuit will last. Quick to dry and UV protective for comfort and coverage.
Developed with high chlorine resistance to handle numerous swim sessions.
Strategic shapes cut from the back or sides of the swimsuit in varying sizes.
Leg opening sits at the middle of hips for comfortable coverage and ease of movement.
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
HAND WASH ONLY
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT MACHINE DRY
DO NOT IRON