Gear up for your next event in our men’s Carbon Speedsuit. We created this high-tech design for triathlon races that ban wetsuits and for people who just prefer not to use them. It is crafted from our carbon cage fabric that compresses your muscles as needed for maximum support, plus it helps maintain a stable body position while swimming. Water-repellent and made with sleek bonded seams, this speedsuit effectively improves hydrodynamics by cutting down on drag. You can wear this sleeveless suit over a regular trisuit and transition quickly out of it by pulling the easy-to-grab rear zip.
52% Polyamide 47% Elastane 1% Carbon Fiber
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
HAND WASH ONLY
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT MACHINE DRY
DO NOT IRON
Men's rear zip Triathlon Carbon Speedsuit
Muscle compression Hydrodynamic Reduced chafing
CHF 206.00 CHF 0.00